I got nominated to answer 11 questions from fellow blogger Alyssa from Living In Style OC. I thought it was a fun way for you to learn even more about me.
Here we goooooooooooooo….
1. If you could take only 3 items from your closet what would they be?
1. My vintage fur cape from my Great Aunt. It has her initials sewn in and is my favorite piece passed down to me.
2. I would take my wedding dress. Since I designed it and the shoulder pieces were hand sewn by the head beader of Victoria Secret Fashion Show, I took so much pride and joy in the process. When we move into a house I want to have the dress framed and placed in my walk-in-closet. I want to remember that incredible day -every. single. day.
3. I rarely take off my rings but definitely my engagement ring and wedding band. I still get a flutter in my heart when I look at them. I want my children to have them years and years from now. (psttt we’ll be married 6 months in a few days)!
2. Which fashion designer takes your breath away?
Ohhhhh where do I begin?!?! I’m sorry but I must name a few: Pucci, Alexander McQueen, Carolina Herrera and Marchesa off the top of my head.
3. What is your go to outfit when in a hurry?
Summer- NEON ANYTHING
Winter- Leggings, boots, off the shoulder sweater/ oversized cardigan and scarf.
4. If you had the chance to partner with any designer who would it be and why?
I’m really interested in accessories for collabs more so than clothing. Since I have already worked with Henri Bendel I would love to do a line just for their stores. Next I would like to collab with a shoe and bag brand ( like a Michael Kors).
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow?
I like to keep up with my friend Tiffany who is based out of Atlanta. I love that she has her signature style which I call “Lady Who Lunches.” She adores tea length skirts, pearls, capes, red lipstick. She is a modern classic beauty. Annnnnnd we are collaborating on a fun event next month- details to follow! TIFFANY STYLE
6. If you could switch spots with a celebrity for a day who would you choose?
Hmmm I don’t want to switch lives with anyone. Instead I will say who I would like to meet or hang out with? In that case- Dolly Parton, Celine Dion, Oprah and Teresa from Long Island Medium.
7. What is your dream fashion/accessory purchase?
I have a ring that I have always wanted… a pear shape emerald. I told myself that after I made it “big” I would have this ring created and wear it everyday on my right hand as a present for my persistence. I can’t wait to write that blog that day I have finally gotten to this point!!!!!!
8. Name your 2 fall must haves?
I never met a cape I didn’t LOVE! I would say a cape (or two) and a large brim hat.
9. How long have you been blogging?
I launched in August 2010. My baby is almost 5 years old!!!!! I am so grateful for all of the collaborations, people I’ve met, followers who have supported me and written saying I have changed their life for the better. Thank you for following my journey!
10. What are 3 words that describe your blog?
11. If you weren’t blogging what would you be doing?
I am a former professional dancer/ Radio City Rockette so I am already on career #2! I am now a TV Host + Style and Beauty Expert and started this blog to aid my hosting career. But if I didn’t do anything of these things I would have an accessory store. I love how accessories make you feel. It doesn’t matter if you are 10 lbs heavier or 10 more lighter- accessories always fit and they always lift your spirit! #MakeItWork
I now nominate Tiffany (from question #5)! Make sure you check out both Tiffany and Alyssa’s blog. Also, look out for our announcement for the party in November. Atlanta I’m coming for ya! And as always make sure you are following me on IG– I have a busy busy week of fashion shows ahead and you don’t want to miss out!
Happy Happy Week! xoxo, Loftiss