Hi Hi! While continuing my May Month of Beauty here on Loftiss Says, I decided to talk about coconut oil. My rosewater blog was a huge hit so I thought I’d discuss another natural product you can buy pretty much anywhere. Coconut oil seriously has a million abilities. Face, Skin, Hair, Cooking: it’s basically the cure-all of life! Here are 15 ways that coconut oil can make your life even better!
1. Eye Make-up Remover. Takes the toughest makeup eye makeup right off
2. Rub on lips and it’s the same effect as chap stick
3. Rub coconut oil on the inside of your nose to help alleviate allergy symptoms
4. Rub on your scalp to stimulate hair growth (hmmm hear that men?!?!)
5. On ends to cure split ends. Perfect for in- between times at the salon
6. For your pets that are dealing with skin issues- rub on topically. Also your puppy/kitty can lick it off and it’s not harmful
7. On cuticles to help them grow
8. Rub on elbows to help with flakiness
9. Completely natural baby lotion (hear that moms?!!?)
10. Great for baking, stir-frys or as a dairy free replacement to butter. ALSO Used for cooking to replace any vegetable oils
11. Can help sooth psoriasis or eczema
12. To lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin
13. It’s naturally a SPF 4 sunscreen
MY TWO TOP FAVORITES:
14.As plain ole lotion all over your body. It leaves a shiny sheen. Really perfect for summer- dewy skin. PLUS perfect to cure sunburn. This is a must pack for your next vaca
15. Hair Mask! It’s the perfect leave in conditioner!
Ahhhh coconut oil you complete me! If you have more ways to use this magical product, feel free to leave a comment below. And share to friends and family! If you are interested in how I do my leave in hair mask – let me know. I can happy to give you a step by step tutorial. Hope you have an awesome day and look for my next giveaway a the end of this week!
You might enjoy: